Watch our Insurance Post webinar exploring the benefits to being in the fast lane of UBI adoption
On the panel, Callum Rimmer and James Blackham were joined by Adam Clarke, Chief Underwriting Officer at Ageas, Ines Feracci, B2B Director at Zego and Phil Ost, Head of Personal Lines at Zurich.
Among the questions/topics that the panel addressed were:
- What are the key factors that will continue to drive the momentum of UBI insurance acceptance and adoption?
- How does the recent ban on ‘price walking’ – and the regulator’s focus on ‘fair value’ play to the strengths of UBI?
- How can UBI data help improve customer trust, engagement and open up opportunities for an insurer to be able to better personalize and tailor other solutions for policyholders?
- How can UBI data help educate and incentivize customers to become ‘greener’ and bolster the ESG credential of their insurer?
- What might happen to those insurers that fail to embrace UBI as a concept in the mid-to-long term?
- How does adopting UBI now potentially help an insurance company transition to the next expected leap in vehicle technology; namely insuring autonomous vehicles?
The webinar was live at 11am on the 9th February 2022.