By Bits are looking for a Lead Generation Manager to join and help grow this new and exciting opportunity.
You will be a part of an in house Marketing and Sales team report directly to the Marketing Director. It is a unique opportunity, helping to build a fast moving business, taking individual responsibility and rising to challenges while working closely with the founders to achieve group level goals.
You are expected to be highly self-motivated and to be able to work with your own initiative and to be a creative thinker. Seeking solutions and new ideas within your role that will help propel the business forward. You will be part of a dynamic team working on growing our brand, supporting demand generation and driving the lead generation process and playing a significant part in the acquisition, growth and retention of new business.
- Develop and execute campaigns that drive demand and qualified leads, with a focus on diversifying channels (website, SEO, digital advertising, email, etc.)
- Measure and report performance and evaluate approaches to improve engagement.
- Create lead nurturing programmes that provide value to prospects and increase conversion
- Partner with Sales to establish a sales funnel and the effective processes to segment, score and transfer leads
- Work with external agencies and internal teams to ensure coordination of all activity and the effective use of PR and events within demand and lead generation.
- Proactively nurturing all inbound leads via all marketing channels.
- At least 3 years B2B demand and lead generation experience ideally within the InsureTech and SaaS space.
- An eye for a story and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and engaging messages.
- A track record of designing and delivering high-performing B2B lead generation strategies/tactics across the full range of digital channels including email, social media, pay-for-performance ads, SEO/SEM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re a good writer who’s comfortable creating client-ready material across multiple formats.
- Proven experience measuring marketing effectiveness and managing marketing budgets
- Able to set up, implement and manage demand and lead generation platforms (Mail Chimp, Google Analytics, Hubspot etc)
- Good time management skills and able to manage time between development, delivery and minimising your time in meetings.
- Confidence in your ability, but aware enough to understand that you don’t know what you don’t know. We don't expect you to know everything!
- Having the right attitude and a growth mindset towards completing tasks, solving problems and working as a team.
- Highly pro-active and not afraid to take ownership and make things happen.Comfortable taking responsibility and not being micro-managed.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Enrolment into the pension plan after passing your three month probation
- Local gym membership discount
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- Personal training budget (to support professional development and certification)
- Personal book budget (so you can add to our ever-growing library)
- Regular social events
- Join a fast-growing and exciting startup with excellent growth opportunities
- West London office (Hammersmith) with great transport links (District, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly Lines)