By Bits is looking for a Project Manager to join and help grow this new and exciting opportunity.
Working closely with clients, stakeholders and internal teams, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of software implementation projects which includes managing resources, schedules, financials, project KPI’s, issues, risks, quality assurance of deliverables and client relationships ensuring on-time, on-budget successful project delivery.
In addition, you’ll have strategic influence over the product roadmap, identifying opportunities for improvements and providing internal feedback for product features and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and collaborative project manager to apply your knowledge and experience and develop internal processes that will directly contribute to the success of the business.
- Develop an understanding of the By Bits platform and its capabilities to support any platform-related questions within a sales or implementation process
- Contribute to creating internal roadmaps and release plans, working with stakeholders through insights, ideas and innovations
- Act as an integral part in the closing phase of client acquisition by preparing detailed project plans to accurately estimate work effort on large projects
- Drive client contact and satisfaction - you will act as a main point of contact for the client and be responsible for setting and maintaining realistic client expectations
- Liase with multiple stakeholders throughout the sales and implementation processes to develop project scopes and delivery timelines to be communicated internally and externally
- Organise and coordinate internal resources and third parties to ensure the successful execution of projects
- Implement methodology and best practice to continue to develop and scale the delivery of the By Bits platform
- Be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and to specification
- At least x years experience leading software projects ideally within a SaaS/ software delivery environment
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, software architecture, structures and design patterns
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and authoritatively with wide variety of stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to solve problems and deliver results through creative solutions and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude and willingness to be hands-on in a fast-paced, growing company
- Highly pro-active and not afraid to take ownership and make things happen.
Nice to haves
- Experience within the insurance sector would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge on which flavour of Agile to use and when to use it
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- Personal training budget (to support professional development and certification)
- Personal book budget (so you can add to our ever-growing library)
- Regular social events
- Join a fast-growing and exciting startup with excellent growth opportunities
- West London office (Hammersmith) with great transport links (District, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly Lines)