By Bits are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join and help grow this new and exciting opportunity and the successful candidate should see this as an opportunity to become our Head of Sales if successful in the role.
You will be a part of an in house Sales & Marketing team reporting directly to the Marketing Director initially. It is a unique opportunity, helping to build a fast moving business, taking individual responsibility and rising to challenges while working closely with the founders to achieve group level goals. Your remit will be global.
You are expected to be highly self-motivated and to be able to work with your own initiative at a very senior level and to be a creative thinker. You will be seeking solutions and new ideas within your role that will help propel the business forward. You will be part of a dynamic team working on supporting demand generation and growing our brand reputation, spear-heading the sales process and playing a significant part in the acquisition, growth and retention of new business.
- Run the sales process from prospecting and initial meetings through to signing new clients. This will include platform demonstrations.
- Work with the lead generation manager in identifying new business opportunities and qualify relevant opportunities and make recommendations to the business about the target clients for the platform
- Take senior responsibility for the sales funnel process and all board level reporting
- Work with external agencies and internal teams to ensure coordination of all activity and the effective use of PR and events within demand and lead generation.
- Manage negotiations and the deal development process, working hand-in-hand with our operations and engineering team members
- Work with our leadership team to help provide market feedback and help shape our propositions and overall offer to the market
- As required be able to present at, attend and act as spokesperson for the business at key industry events.
- At least 5 years B2B senior sales experience ideally within the InsureTech and SaaS space. Experience of working in Europe and globally would be beneficial.
- A proven senior sales person that is now ready for the opportunity to build your own small niche global sales team
- Experience of consultative selling at a C-suite level and partnership development
- An accomplished negotiator, with experience in signing complex, enterprise scale technology partnerships
- Experience commercialising a platform business and understanding of platform ecosystems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re a good writer who’s comfortable creating client-ready material across multiple formats.
- Confidence in your ability, but aware enough to understand that you don’t know what you don’t know. We don't expect you to know everything!
- Highly pro-active and not afraid to take ownership and make things happen.Comfortable taking responsibility and not being micro-managed.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Enrolment into the pension plan after passing your three month probation
- Local gym membership discount
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- Personal training budget (to support professional development and certification)
- Personal book budget (so you can add to our ever-growing library)
- Regular social events
- Join a fast-growing and exciting startup with excellent growth opportunities
- West London office (Hammersmith) with great transport links (District, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly Lines)